Yamaha Introduces New Pressure Washer
3,000 PSI Power Tool Perfect for Motorsports, Marine, Construction, and Home use
Kennesaw, Ga. – (April 4, 2013) – Yamaha Motor Corp., U.S.A.’s outdoor power equipment division announced today its new Yamaha PW3028 Pressure Washer, building on its trusted generator line to bring heavy duty cleaning equipment to motorsports, outdoor, marine and recreational activities. The 3,000 PSI pressure washer has 2.8 gallons per minute of flow for cleaning requirements frequent users demand, combined with unique features such as a five-in-one nozzle tip, a fold-flat handle for storage and maintenance-free, non-pneumatic wheels to handle any terrain.
The pressure washer is powered by a powerful 192cc, four-stroke Yamaha engine and backed by a factory three-year warranty. The product will be available at Yamaha Outdoor Power Equipment dealers mid-April with a $749 manufacturer’s suggested retail price.
“We listened to our customers in the ATV, motorcycle, marine and construction markets who were asking for a reliable and strong pressure washer that served their everyday needs,” said Dave Park, Yamaha outdoor power equipment product line manager. “The Yamaha PW3028 Pressure Washer combines the durability of a Yamaha engine and trusted CAT Pump into a targeted tool for high demand jobs.”
The Yamaha PW3028 is designed for customers that use their pressure washers between 50 to 300 times a year, the serious user. Common uses include cleaning boats, decks, docks and driveways, as well as for motorsports and construction equipment. The pressure washer will be 90 percent assembled and include a bottle of engine oil and gas stabilizer so customers can easily and quickly start cleaning. Other product features include:
· 5-in-1 Nozzle, so you always have the right tip for the job with you
· Pivoting Tip, convenient reach into wheel wells, under vehicles and more
· Durable, brass Triplex CAT Pump®
· Auto decompression for easy starting
· Fuel saving idle down feature
· Gasoline petcock to shut off the gas and run the carb dry, helping avoid stale gas
· Easy oil drain and fill
· A small footprint and a fold-flat handle for easy storage
· Low pressure nozzle (800 PSI) for detail work around decals, paint and other sensitive items
· 30-foot braided steel high pressure hose
· Built-in detergent tank, great for maneuverability
For more information, visit www.yamaha-motor.com/generators or call 1-800-88-YAMAHA.
- Hits: 6959