The basic price changes are noted below. For additional information, visit the USGS Store.
* The price for the USGS primary series topographic quadrangle maps (7.5 minute - 1:24,000, 1:25,000, and 1:20,000 scales; 7.5 x 15 minute - 1:25,000 scale; and Alaska 1:63,360 scale) will increase from $6 to $8 per sheet.
* The price for most other USGS map titles and scales (including 1:100,000-scale series, 1:250,000-scale series, and smaller scale topographic maps as well as thematic maps) will increase from $7 to $9 per sheet.
* The price for National Earthquake Information Center (NEIC) maps will increase from $10 to $12 per sheet.
* Prices for select large format maps will vary by map size.
* Prices for geologic quadrangles and thematic maps will vary from $9 to $80/title depending on the number of sheets and/or whether the product is produced by print-on-demand. Print-on-demand thematic products may be priced at $5/sq. ft.