Background: Degreased my engine three or four months back and sprayed it off, but apparently not very carefully. Started it back up and it was missing something fierce. Turned out water had gotten down around plug 4. Soaked it all up (along with the typical oil that ends up there too) and that pretty much solved the issue, with the occasional misfire on heavy acceleration.

Today, it decided it wanted to start seriously misfiring again, but this time on cylinder 3. I've pulled the coil packs and wires, found some more oil around spark plug 4 and cleaned it up. I tried testing the coils, but can't for the life of me figure out how to test the secondaries. If I test the resistance between the two connection pins on the coils, I get about .6 ohms on both coils.

Anyway, put it back together and it was still missing. Decided to test the coils by swapping them. Figured if the coil was bad, it would misfire on cyl 1 instead. I also pulled the plug from 3 and looked it over. Didn't seem too bad, and I just changed the plugs about 10K ago.

Fired it up, and it's still missing on 3. The plug wire going to 3 seems to have appropriate resistance when compared to the plug wire for cylinder 1, so I figure it's okay too.

Getting stumped here and looking for suggestions. Fuel injector maybe? Just ran fuel injector cleaner with a tank of gas a month or two back.

Thanks in advance

01 Convertible; Electric Fan; 3" Up Your Kia lift spacers; Tj 104's; 31x10.5x15's on Centerlines; Rear LSD.
GONE, all I have left are a few spare parts and the wheels.