ALL will be taken care of soon. im trying to establish some sort of contact with these guys but their english is worse than mine. as far as i can understand my contact, they have some religious holliday right now-and it will take a week before they come back.

I do believe that the only problem with exporting the diff locks to USA is the language barrier. after all- for them the US must be a very big market. lets face it-the sporty is not a vitara (sidekick) - i dont know how many are even left in korea...so they must be a very small factory.

If someone will be able to get to them and exlain the potential- they will probably lower the cost of the locker and the shipment. think of the demand....they are the only sportage auto locker manufacturer in the world!

as i said- for your benefit- im really trying to establish an english speaking contact

2001 sporty. 4 inch lift+ body lift-front lovlells coils+extended forks. reat tj. monroe shocks. full skid plate, auxilary fan. external oil cooler. maxxis 8060 235/75 R15 tires on american racing wheels. trackfinder rear diff lock.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3948684/2001-kia-sportage