Hello. i havent had a chance to ask them - and besides- this picture was taken from tanker motors- another company (went bankrupt). i do believe that they make extended front forks and transfer ratios, but im not sure. if they do i will be the first to order-believe me... im also waiting for another package-from down under- with 70 mm DOBINSON front springs (rear are jeep tj).

currently im simply happy to have a diff lock- although not a functioning one (looks real nice in the box though)- as i wrote- my sporty has an lsd and the diff case is not compatible - trackfinder say that the case needs to be for a non ABS sporty- here in israel ABS is mandatory on all cars- so i cant find one at a breakers yard. trackfinder do sell the case but its gonna take forever to get here.

Last edited by hadtomer; 03/27/11 06:53 AM.

2001 sporty. 4 inch lift+ body lift-front lovlells coils+extended forks. reat tj. monroe shocks. full skid plate, auxilary fan. external oil cooler. maxxis 8060 235/75 R15 tires on american racing wheels. trackfinder rear diff lock.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3948684/2001-kia-sportage