10X friend. Actually-if you are living in ohio-or any other snowy place for that matter than life with the locking diff might be a bit hard. as time passes im getting more and more used to it-and i can say that off road its really great but on tarmac it has its disadvantages. you can feel it on tight bends (like on a junction), especially if you are doing more than 30 KPH (about 20 MPH)- the outer rear wheel "wants" to spin faster and that will result in really rough noises and a loud bang from the rear diff- i checked with the factory -they said thats the way it should work and that it will smooth out in time. i know for a fact that all my friends who have an automatic locker on their suzuki and toyota have the same "side effects". i guess that in the snow you dont want that to happen to you cause the sudden loss of traction on the rear will cause a nasty drift (cool) and you might spin out (uncool).

Last edited by hadtomer; 04/18/11 05:03 AM.

2001 sporty. 4 inch lift+ body lift-front lovlells coils+extended forks. reat tj. monroe shocks. full skid plate, auxilary fan. external oil cooler. maxxis 8060 235/75 R15 tires on american racing wheels. trackfinder rear diff lock.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3948684/2001-kia-sportage