well the time has come where I say goodbye to my beloved Pajero, I have owned it for 5 years and am the first Canadian owner of it. I have done lots of work to it over the years so I'll just start a list of what it's got.

1991 LWB Mitsubishi Pajero 4D56T:
- 5.29 diffs
- 2" lift, sway-a-way T-bars and coils in rear
- Rear LSD
- 2.5" stainless straight through exhaust
- 5-speed!!! (RARE)
- PW,PL, A/C, tilt, rear heat
- Midland CB

Things I've done since I owned it:

- 4 new ball joints, outer tie rod ends, idler arm (Nov. 09)
- 4 new KYB Monomax shocks (Nov. 09)
- installed CB
- Pioneer Head unit with built in Sirius, Boston Acoustic speakers
- new windshield last year, but has since got a 8" long crack on the passenger side.
- AISIN manual locking hubs
- new inner CV boots
- Timing belt is under way right now so will be fresh upon sale
- 2 sets of 5 rims/tires (285/75R16). Alumimum rims are polished JDM 3 piece 16x8 with 5 matching good Bridgestone Dueller A/T REVO's. steel rims have 4 16" Toyo A/T's with about 30% tread and the spare is a brand new 33" BFG A/T on factory 15" rim
There is probably a lot more that I am forgetting but as I think of it I'll add it on.

Now the truck has had a broken speedometer cable for the last 2 years, ODO is reading 153,000km but I am an honest guy, it is more like 240,000-250,000km. going by the condition of the body it could easily pass for what the dash says but I want to be straight forward about that.

It comes with a whole truck box of spare parts as I parted out another Pajero and kept alot of stuff, everything from spare glass, alternator, interior trim pieces, to spare fender flares and bumpers. ALL MUST GO WITH THE PAJERO! I don't want to be stuck with all this stuff after so if you don't want it, there is a dumpster at the end of my alley haha.

Here are a few pictures. you can call or text me at 403-304-2735 if you are interested. it will be a while for the timing belt to be finished as I am waiting on parts in the mail right now. I am wanting $5000 for everything. Thanks for looking.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]