DUDE....its not like no one knows how to get this stuff - you can read what mods i have on my rig in my signature.

I do not agree with anyone saying that mods for the sporty are hard to come by - I have anything you could possibly want on my rig - 5.38 gears, diff lock rear (still contemplating the front), lift coils, extended forks etc - and yes - they do not come cheap.

but come on guys....you all complain about how mods are hard to find - well - i live in Israel - if you open up a dictionary - under "sh##hole" - well - thats where i live - and yet i have been able to get all of this stuff for my kia. from a kia dealer!!!!! i WISH i were living in the states or in australia - so much more stuff i could do to my rig - and real cheap compared to what it costs here. but you guys.....you cant be serious......i have been a member here for several years and i remember several people who have kindly offered to get some lockers - well - talk is cheap - everyone wants a locker .....no one wants to pay.

you guys - you do not know what you are missing. a locker transforms your car!

so ok....offroad korea is no more - get creative! you can see on the pictures from my diff lock install - you can see the name of the company that makes the trackfinder lockers - woolong or something like that....aint that hard to locate them. we have sportage owners all over the world - from italy to alaska - and cant locate a company that exists and makes diff locks - this moment as we speak?

come on.....

2001 sporty. 4 inch lift+ body lift-front lovlells coils+extended forks. reat tj. monroe shocks. full skid plate, auxilary fan. external oil cooler. maxxis 8060 235/75 R15 tires on american racing wheels. trackfinder rear diff lock.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3948684/2001-kia-sportage