Hey guys. on the last few weeks the sporty has been making an unpleasent noise on start up. after 2 minutes the noise is gone. after alot of searching the source of the noise was found- the fan is touching the bottom of the fan cover (i think you guys call it the radiator shroud) - its not touching the rad itself-but the black plastic cover around the fan. also- when the problem settles down and all is well- when i go offroad and go into situations when the rear suspensionflexes- the noise comes back. i can understand a busted motor mount (they are fine-checked them)-cause i guess the problem is that the engine has indeed moved about an inch for some reason-but why does this happen only on cold start and when the rear suspension is flexing? ideas? i dont want to break the fan......eventually.

2001 sporty. 4 inch lift+ body lift-front lovlells coils+extended forks. reat tj. monroe shocks. full skid plate, auxilary fan. external oil cooler. maxxis 8060 235/75 R15 tires on american racing wheels. trackfinder rear diff lock.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3948684/2001-kia-sportage