I got this in my E-mail if anyone is interested.

This is a reminder that there will be a Leave No Trace Workshop this Thursday February 21 from 1:00- 4:00 PM at the Goldfield Administration Site, 9210 N. Bush Hwy, Mesa, AZ 85215 (Directions Below) on the Tonto National Forest.

There is also a First Aid/CPR training that will be on Sunday, February 24 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Mesa Ranger Station, 5140 E. Ingram St. Mesa, AZ 85205.

Directions to get to Goldfield Admin Site: from Mesa Ranger Station, take 202 East to Power Road. Exit Power Rd and head north (left). Continue straight. Power Road will turn into Bush Highway. At the four-way stop you will see the Salt River Tubing facility and the Sheriff substation on your left. Make a left turn at this four-way stop. Go past Salt River tubing and follow the road for about a mile. On your right will be a gate to the Goldfield Administrative Facility. It will be open for the class. Continue through the gate and park. Your instructor will be Jim King and he will review and explain campfire procedures, how fires are managed, and fire extinguisher use.

Please RSVP so I know how many people to expect!

Thank you and see you there,

Ally Carr
Volunteer Coordinator
Mesa Ranger District
480-610-3336

1999 Montero Blizzard package

1991 Montero RS