When I get to doing a few things on the rear, I plan on taking of the rubber hose on the fuel tube to check the anti spill back valve, if the valve is bad other then the dealer where can I get one ? do I need the valve ? plus would like to replace the hose, it's a big price for a rubber hose about $25 at the auto store, anyone use something else ?

2001 5sp. K&N stock filter 215/70/15
If your check engine light is on at least you know the light still works