Well, in 2008, I got divorced, remarried 3 years later, lived in an apartment for a while, unemployed for a bit, had to sell off all the heavy tools like welders, etc. Had to sell the truck too. Found the guy that bought it selling it again. Was already sold. New buyer did not want to part with it, so, the decision was easy, buy another Sportage. So I did. Needs a bit of work, but I'm doing it now. Body mount bushings were toast, replacing tomorrow. Fan clutch, a/c, tailpipe, thermostat, all toast. Replacing soon. Bought a battery and terminal ends and replaced today. Still need to replace radiator, spark plugs, and a few other things. Seats are terrible, has the vacuum hubs, etc. Just getting it back in good shape first, then we start phase 1. Small lift, tires, manual hubs, etc. Reading over all the posts for lockers, gears, etc. Eventually, I will do another straight axle swap, eventually, I may make more lift kits and bumpers. But for now, just wanna get it running and get a little wheeling in, it's been a while... Way too long...

95 Sportage w/welded and 5.89 geared dana 44's on 38.5" TSL's.- SADLY SOLD
CURRENTLY - 2000 sportage, 5.38 gears, welded diffs, 35" tires, 5.5" lift

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/341410