Ok, took some measurements, did some math, etc. Best I can figure is that extending the total length of the front strut at ride height by 3.25" equals 5.5" of lift at the frame. 2" equals 3.5" at the frame. So, I have an ok worn out set of eibach springs I was told were probably good for 2" instead of the 2.5" when new. Plus 2" spacer from Everett should get me the 5.5" I need to match the rear Ford Aerostar coils I just worked for 1.5 hours to remove from the junk yard. I may need to extend the upper link a little, but for the panhard bar, I have a new/old idea- building a bracket that puts the axle end on top of the old mount. The rear coils are so long, I probably won't need retainers, but I may do bumpstops. In front, the strut will contact the CV but hopefully not to bad and the spacers should keep the 35" tires from eating my fenders, but I will definitely have to trim begin the front tires, in front of the rears, the bumpers and the rear body mount sheet metal as well as the plastic bumpers, if I keep them. Plus, a 35" tire on a 1.07" front CV shaft? Don't think it's gonna last too long, but I might be wrong. Guess we'll see.

95 Sportage w/welded and 5.89 geared dana 44's on 38.5" TSL's.- SADLY SOLD
CURRENTLY - 2000 sportage, 5.38 gears, welded diffs, 35" tires, 5.5" lift

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/341410