Ok, so, moving along, I still have some issues with the Sportage. Have not been able to fix whatever is wrong with the cooling system. It still pushes out under the radiator cap when driving for more than about 20 minutes. I have a new radiator coming, but I don't know for sure that's the issue. I took it to the shop and they wouldn't test anything until the radiator was replaced, for $600+, so, I'm doing it. This will be the 3rd Sportage radiator I've replaced, or 4th. Then I can test other things to see if that was the problem or not. To the comment made in another thread, yes, I am throwing parts at it, yes, it is more expensive than testing this and that, but I don't really know how or have the patience for testing everything and I can do the labor myself. So, that brings me to another issue - the stereo, or, more specifically, the speakers. I hope someone in here knows some car audio. I swapped the old aftermarket stereo with a Sony xplod, 52w per channel. Now that I have replaced the rig job of speaker wiring, the front speakers sound great and the rears are popping at volume and low end sounds. I figure they are either blown or not powerful enough. I don't know the rms on the speakers since they were already installed, but they are JVC, 100w peak and blue cone. Per Sony, the deck is only 17w per channel rms, that shouldn't make the speakers pop if they weren't blown, right? 100w peak should have at least 50w rms, shouldn't it? Anyway, so I am leaning towards blown. What wattage should I get? 60?-ish? I DO NOT want some crazy sound system, I just want it to sound GOOD loud. Also, as far as mods, ordering lockers, gears, tires, wheels, shocks, brake hoses and front strut spacers in the next 2-3 weeks. Fixing the cooling and stereo problems first. Oh and I had a power drain at one point, turns out it was a dying battery and positive and negative speaker wires wrapped together and touching shorting out. Why I had to redo the audio in the first place...

95 Sportage w/welded and 5.89 geared dana 44's on 38.5" TSL's.- SADLY SOLD
CURRENTLY - 2000 sportage, 5.38 gears, welded diffs, 35" tires, 5.5" lift

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/341410