Hey everyone! It's been forever since I was last on, and almost twice that time since I was able to go on a trip with you all, but it has all been for a good cause (I hope). Plugging away and suffering the trials and tribulations of trying to grow my business, and I have been having to spend a lot of time in Cottonwood at my satellite office.....

Well here I sit, with a busted truck now and seemingly no hope...

As best I can tell, the brake booster in my 1995 SR failed today. I have a fairly loud hissing from the area of the pedal, the pedal feels very stiff, and even when I push hard, it still creeps slowly forward if it is in gear. I can't come up with anything else that it can be at this point. More importantly, I have to drive back to Phoenix for a meeting tomorrow night and I can't find a booster anywhere in the Verde Valley. Anyone have any ideas (or better yet, a booster they can spare)? There's free tours and other perks with my company in it if someone has a rescue for me.....

'95 Montero SR 3.5L, Trail Gear Sliders, Rugged Ridge XHD Front Bumper, 33x12.5 Duratracs, much more in the works....