Originally Posted by Dave Scott
Then, as I'm doing research on the headlight thing, I start to notice every time I see a 2000+ set of Sportage headlights in an ad, they seem to have a different type of socket for the bulb than I remember my 95 had... Then I realize all the ads for replacement bulbs do not have a listing for 9007s... Then I realize, I changed a headlight bulb in my 2002 Sportage once and it was different and kind of a pain in the @$$... Needless to say, I realized, I have H4 bulbs, not 9007. So, now I'm not sure the retrofit projector will work, but also, I may have an easier time finding a plug adapter. And one last thing. HELLA makes off road only 80w/100w H4 bulbs that just plug right in the stock housing. Awesome. Radiator came today. Hopefully, it's my fix.

Dave,

If you can get them in America, IPF FAT BOY BULBS and upgrade your wiring loom.

We source them from ARB dealerships in Australia usually.

Light output is unbelievable. They are a bit dear though.

Cheers, Chris

Last edited by 4runnernomore; 09/30/15 09:07 AM.

97 Sporty, snorkel, K&N filter,chipped, ext forks, 40mm Dob Springs, KYB struts, 35mm Jeep TJ Springs, RAV 4 OME shocks, Kaiser Locker 5.38 R&P's, 1&3/8 body lift, 245/75 R16 D674's Sports steering wheel, bullbar, extractors & 2 1/4 exhaust engineered.