Ok, new problem... Now that I think I have the cooling thing under control, I am starting to get some serious stumbling, loss of power, a little backfiring and general rough running. To be honest, it seems just like when pep boys auto shop installed the sohc water pump on my 95 dohc Sportage. It might explain some of the cooling issues too, but not sure since the water pump seems to be working fine. I have had a check engine light since I bought it in January and it has only had some shakes when it was running pretty warm. So, now with the new radiator installed, new spark plugs, new battery, new thermostat, etc, I can think of a few things that could be causing it. Maybe the fuel filter. Maybe a clogged cat, maybe coil packs, I don't really know too much about what all the electronics attached to the intake do, but I know if you have a crack or hole in a vacuum hose or a dirty ground it can also cause stumbling and similar issues, at least on my 95, it did. Any other ideas before I take it in for a diagnostic?

95 Sportage w/welded and 5.89 geared dana 44's on 38.5" TSL's.- SADLY SOLD
CURRENTLY - 2000 sportage, 5.38 gears, welded diffs, 35" tires, 5.5" lift

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/341410