Originally Posted by fabsport
I simply wanted to know the shock size and stroke. Which is a normal question to determine how much increase in travel will it offer and which size tires would work best. The response I received was and I quote "I don't give out that information anymore, last time I gave that information out someone posted drawings and part numbers!"...... So you have to BUY his kit FIRST (at whatever price that is, I never got that far with him to ask how much...) in order to get any technical specs about it! Seems like a pretty shady way to do business but what do I know...? So far for me "Upyourkia" has not been a very good resource! If anybody knows another "viable" source I could get some answers from please post. Thanks.

First off he does not make coil over shocks. He makes lift spacers which are used with your existing front struts & coils.

Second off, did you bother going to his website? It tells you EXACTLY what is included.

Third off all the information you are wanting in regards as to how large of a tire you can run is all listed in this thread.