Hi Desmond,

Not sure on the spacers? Everet would be the best one to answer that question. I don't think you would need a 50 mm spacer. from my understanding I believe it has multiplying effect. 20 mm could result in a 40 mm lift etc. I could be wrong. I am sure Everet can let you know or read through the sticky thread at the top on lifting your sporty.

In a lot of threads guys have mentioned with 4 inch lift utilising spacers that they had issues with the a arm hitting the spring perch.

Try Picorp (Michael) picorp@hanmail.net from Korea. I understand they made another batch of extended forks. They also can source a few other bits as well including Difflocks and adjustable pan hard rod.

All depends on what you want to achieve. If you only want to lift 40 or 70mm you can get that lift of Spring through Dobinsons.

Keep us up to date. Your bull bar project sounds interesting.

cheers, Chris

97 Sporty, snorkel, K&N filter,chipped, ext forks, 40mm Dob Springs, KYB struts, 35mm Jeep TJ Springs, RAV 4 OME shocks, Kaiser Locker 5.38 R&P's, 1&3/8 body lift, 245/75 R16 D674's Sports steering wheel, bullbar, extractors & 2 1/4 exhaust engineered.