I did not take pictures while building it since it was 101 degrees outside and documenting the 5 different design failures before i came up with this one was the least of my worries. Its by far the most simple way i could figure so that's the one I stuck with so far. The bottom posts I added to the axle was a quick crude way to keep the bottom of the spring where it needed to be. I'll be changing that to a bumpstop\spring locator today if I get some more arc rods. I'm even thinking about flipping the whole setup over so the spring retainer is on the axle and the bumpstop is on top. Should make for a smoother transition back to level. I will take pictures this time around and post them. Here are some pictures of the way it is now.

Attached Files
IMG_20160616_141155.jpg (539.35 KB, 18 downloads)
IMG_20160616_141557.jpg (522.85 KB, 2 downloads)
IMG_20160616_143555.jpg (524.97 KB, 4 downloads)