Hello everyone. I am a new owner of am 89 dodge raider v6 auto swb. I have never had one of these before and know very little about them. Truth be told I am a Toyota guy. I stumbled across this one locally for a really good deal. Truck is very good shape but wasn't running for 2 years. So I drug it home and cleaned out gas tank/fuel system, new battery, discovered ps pump locked up so removed belt and it fired right up. Smoked blue for about 15 min and cleared up. Now It is smoking black. I can smell the raw fuel being dumped out exhaust. I can feel it misfiring so I started inspecting the ignition system. The cap was cracked, rotor looked rough, wires rotted and plugs over gapped and completely fouled. So I replaced all of them and no improvement in running condition. Then I noticed a distinct burning smell underneath and upon further looking noticed the cat was glowing red after about 7-10 min from startup. So something is causing it to dump an incredible amount of fuel. Again I am not familiar at all with these motors and any help would be greatly appreciated. I am a mechanic and competent but have not been successful in locating any information on the EFI system. I have searched high and low for an FSM. I just saw a few of these up in Ocala, Fl a few weeks ago wheeling and have thought they were pretty dam cool so I looked for one and found this one. Thanks