Ok, so, updates, not sure how many of you might also be members of the Facebook page micro monsters, but everything's already posted over there.

First update p0171... It was just a cracked hose on the vacuum line going to the vacuum hubs, located on the back of the intake plenum. Since I already replaced with manuals, I just capped it, ripped all the rest of the system out and erased the code. Gone forever.

Second, I decided to go big or go home, 35's, so it took me a lot longer to get it all done. Sheet metal work, etc.

Put a knock off flowmaster on with 2.25" pipes, built a hidden receiver hitch this past weekend. Previously replaced the intake with aluminum pipe and a k&n.

Total lift: 5.5" in front and6.75" in rear. Unfortunately, the Ford Aerostar coils are taller than I thought. No biggie, worked out great. Also dropped the diff and lanyard. Went with LED headlight bulbs, but I hate them and will eventually still do the projectors, put LED light set into the plastic strip under the headlight, and both diffs are welded vs locked.

I still have a huge list of dodads, but its 90% ready for some real wheeling. 2 years later... Ps, check YouTube. My one and only video upload...

95 Sportage w/welded and 5.89 geared dana 44's on 38.5" TSL's.- SADLY SOLD
CURRENTLY - 2000 sportage, 5.38 gears, welded diffs, 35" tires, 5.5" lift

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/341410