Received the TAC approval in principle for my mods in December.

I have engaged the services of a MVR TAC approved engineer and completed the multiple lane change test today. grin we are still on all 4 wheels so it must be good wink I all seriousness the Sporty handled it quite well, went through the slalom quite flat and composed.

For those who don't know what the test is here is a UTUBE link to a lane change test. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TJl4yqvrPE. You enter the witches hats at 100km shocked

Also had the wheel alignment and bump steer measurements completed this morning. Two steps closer cool

Just need to wait on the reports for the engineer and tyre alignment company, forward them to the TAC committee. They will review and hopefully give it their blessing and then down to the registration authority for 100 % compliance smile

97 Sporty, snorkel, K&N filter,chipped, ext forks, 40mm Dob Springs, KYB struts, 35mm Jeep TJ Springs, RAV 4 OME shocks, Kaiser Locker 5.38 R&P's, 1&3/8 body lift, 245/75 R16 D674's Sports steering wheel, bullbar, extractors & 2 1/4 exhaust engineered.