Well a while ago I had the coolant system refurbished. Only thing that wasn't done was the heater core. You guessed it a couple weeks ago I had the dreaded internal drip of coolant.

New replacement Hester core ordered, came back off holidays and then with my youngest son we set out to rip out the old and refit the new. Decided to rip the whole dash out to do the replacement. Three very long days later and walla, all back together only to find it still leaks.

After lots of panicking thinking we had cracked the heater core reinstalling it we noticed that one of the heater hose clamps had lost its tension so off to get a new hose clamp and get rid of the factory one. Tightened up and no more leaks.

Decided to fit a low coolant Alarm as well. Finished wiring that up on the weekend. How good are the fuse double adapters. No more splicing into other wires.

Sporty has been performing well doing quite a few highway miles of late sitting on 130 easily here in the NT whilst my Disco was off the road much to the disgust of my son (no car for him).Still having high fuel consumption issues though. Will be following that up once the hip pocket recovers.

Cheers, Chris

97 Sporty, snorkel, K&N filter,chipped, ext forks, 40mm Dob Springs, KYB struts, 35mm Jeep TJ Springs, RAV 4 OME shocks, Kaiser Locker 5.38 R&P's, 1&3/8 body lift, 245/75 R16 D674's Sports steering wheel, bullbar, extractors & 2 1/4 exhaust engineered.