Well, finally had my ceramic coated wildcat extractors fitted along with new exhaust. 2 " hi flow cat into 2 1/4 exhaust with hi flow muffler fitted along with a new O2 sensor.

Impressions so far power delivery feels smoother and it feels like it comes up to speed easier with less throttle input. Exhaust note at idol is nice and deep however it is bloody loud inside under power and drones. Going to see about having another straight through resonator or muffler fitted to quiten itdown and hopefully the shop can tune the drone out.

Will see over the next few weeks if my economy improves with the new bits fitted.

Also trial fitted my custom rock sliders purchased a couple of years ago. Wasn't able to fit them until I had the exhaust mounting point changed at the front. They look the goods, taken back off for now. Just need to clean them up and have them recoated before fitting them up permanently. Tossing up between paint or powder coat.

Cheers, Chris

Last edited by 4runnernomore; 01/30/18 11:19 AM.

97 Sporty, snorkel, K&N filter,chipped, ext forks, 40mm Dob Springs, KYB struts, 35mm Jeep TJ Springs, RAV 4 OME shocks, Kaiser Locker 5.38 R&P's, 1&3/8 body lift, 245/75 R16 D674's Sports steering wheel, bullbar, extractors & 2 1/4 exhaust engineered.