Well, my Raider is FINALLY about to get out of the shop in the next couple of days.

Whew, that was painful in more ways than one. Every time I thought it was getting close, something else would come up being worn out. I'd have to order more parts, then wait 2-3 weeks for them to come in. I thought I had everything ordered and in before it was started but that just shows you what I get for "Thinking". I'll have around $1,500 in parts total, so maybe it is a good thing I didn't order everything at once. Gave me a chance to spread it out over a couple of CC billing cycles. My wife would have had a cow if she knew I spent that much. She still may when the next bill comes in, but it will be worth the kick in the posterior.

Anyways, should make it's debut with like new suspension, steering and brakes. Essentially everything below the frame has either been inspected and expected to be good as new or replaced. Can't wait to get it home.

Will be posting some more pics of it when that happens. I don't think I've missed out on all of our mud-holes disappearing around here yet so I'll get to see how it does.

WhaaHooo!!!

By the way, I decided to name it after one of my favorite Sunday Cartoons "HAGAR the Horrible". He was a Raider wasn't he, well a Viking anyways.

'87 GEN1 Dodge Raider 5-speed 2.6L w/ Weber (HAGAR)
'87 Ford Ranger STX 5-speed 2.9L V6
‘88 GEN1 Dodge Raider AT 2.6L w/ Weber (HELGA)
'95 Ford Bronco Eddy Bauer
'99 Toyota 4-Runner Limited 3" lift

WELCOME TO MY "USED" CAR LOT