Thanks Richard, I like the way you dive into modifications and make it look a lot easier than it really is. That inspires me to keep going deeper with my own plans.

I drove around 23 hrs straight going to pick up a '89 V6 Raider w/ extra rolling frame and drive train around Austin TX a couple of weeks ago, but things didn't work out and I came home empty handed.

I've currently got my eyes on a '89 SWB Raider ($500) with the 3.0 V6 and a '96 LWB Montero ($400) w/ lockers front and rear and the 3.5 V6. The '89 is in NM and the guy is supposed to make arrangements with me to pick it up this weekend. It's about a 9hr drive for me one way, hope it doesn't fall through also. The '96 is mine, I just have to figure out how to get it to Kansas. It's currently down by Brownsville TX and that is a mighty long trip. I may have to take a week off this summer and see if I can't get it picked up.

I wish I could find stuff closer but just haven't had any luck up to this point. But oh well, it's like my grandpa told me "Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do!" and "You don't have to like it but that doesn't mean you don't have to do it!".

I ALSO want to THANK ChadZ for helping me out getting the "Installing LED Lights in a Ground Switched Circuit" PDF reduced in size, so it can be posted for everyone to critique.

I really appreciate it guys,
LLT

87 GEN1 Raider 5-spd w/ Weber (HAGAR)
87 GEN1 Monty 5-spd stock (LUCKY EDDIE)
88 GEN1 Raider A/T w/ Weber (HELGA)
87 Ford Ranger STX 5-spd 2.9L V6
95 Ford Bronco Eddy Bauer
99 Toyota 4-Runner Limited 3" lift

WELCOME TO MY "USED" CAR LOT