Where about in Penticton are you? Every spring i plant around princeton & climb at Skaha but i kept forgeting to come visit you. Guess I will have no excuse this coming summer...

on Commercial Way , in the industrial area ... your welcome to come by .. I just ask , you call me first .... I cant always just stop , to chat .

coming along real nice. are the bedside pnls the originals? what happened to the roof, is looks like its sagging???

bed panels are the original fiberglass from winnabego , and so is the canopy .. I'm going to be building a new mould for the tops because most Trekkers look like that .When Winnabego built them , they used balsa strengthener strips , and they have all collapsed .. I have pictures of the Trekker I built for a fella in Texas If you want to see .

Is it just the angle, or is there something up w/ teh camber on the driver's tire?

Yes there is .. as mentioned above , the rims hit the calipers on all 4 corners .
The "shoes" are actually my summers for my DD IFS toy . These are just on there for now (mock up) , untill I order my NEW ones . I really wanted to get a "guage" as to what size of tire I wanted .. those are 31's .

86 4x4 , fiberglass bed , 1/2 doors , hood, etc..
84 Custom 2WD 400HP supra suspension , full frame
83 Trekker SR5
NEW Trekker forum