worked on it for a few mins today .. my buddy Paul came over to help ..
replaced the MASS .. and no change .. checked olm values .. and both the same ..

After Paul left , I ran the Trekker up to temp .. .. even got the new fan "pushin air " .. I'm very pleased with that aspect .. as engine temp. stayed @ 1/2 guage . I assume it's 195* but didnt actually check .. I did check heater opperation , and both front and rear were blowing HOT .. so all is good there smile

so basically I'm stuck here ..

My "rich" running engine either boils down to a harness issue .. or computer issue ...
my OBD11 reader has =

getting a code P0110 Air Intake Temp. sensor 1 circut ... which from what I understand this sensor is incorporated in the MASS ..

I replaced the MASS with another .. and same symptom , same code .. cleaned both .. same thing with both .

I have also pulled out code P0172 = system running to rich bank 1 . and P0100 Mass or volume air flow A circut .

so I'm totally confused now ?

I'm going to check harness integrety , dont think this is it , but I will check it to the computer plug .. then the computer is the last option , but ... no test -- correct ? just replace ?

talked to Daren (white valley collision ) and he dosnt have another computer .. I really hope I dont have to spend another G note for a computer !!

86 4x4 , fiberglass bed , 1/2 doors , hood, etc..
84 Custom 2WD 400HP supra suspension , full frame
83 Trekker SR5
NEW Trekker forum