So that's a thing.
[Linked Image]
Somebody left a 13/16" reamer in the drill press. Awesome, I don't have to go looking for it in the tool room. Also urethane machines a LOT easier when it's cold. These were sitting all day in -15 Celsius outside.
[Linked Image]
Little hole is now big hole.
[Linked Image]
Confirmed 1 3/8" thick.
[Linked Image]
Part number.
[Linked Image]
Installed!
[Linked Image]

They fit much better above the factory bushing than below since the curved edge mates nicely with the 'bowl' on the body side, but my factory ones were so horribly rotten that I decided not to disturb them after the first couple nearly crumbled right apart on me. The nuts came off very easily- surprising since my Sporty came from Ontario and I've had to take the torch out on every other fastener I've taken out on the undercarriage of this thing. I suppose that's mostly due to the fact that my impact puts out 550 lb-ft.
Also, I was far too busy watching my heater hoses to remember to pull the PS reservoir off. Don't skip that step. Spent the whole day today adapting my lines and bracket to run a Honda reservoir since there aren't any Sportages in the junkyards around here and all the other Mazda/Kia ones I saw had the barbs in entirely the wrong places.

Last edited by Tommychu; 02/23/14 01:51 AM.