so anyway
i had to put a new head on and adjust everything else. the p.o. aparently did nothing but drive it. asked me where the clutch fluid went. seemed to be suprised the 4x4 worked.
soon i realized the stock tires were too small, and that it would be nice to have more ground clearance, so i got 235x75x15 tires(on 7"rims) and some pucks to jack up the suspension.
[Linked Image]
used longer shocks for the rear- from spec. part of the shock catalog- think they fit a mustang.
in the front are the stock struts with the strut mount flipped and spaced 1/2". gives decent droop.
chucked the sway bar.
[Linked Image]
i did a minor body lift and decided on 31x10.5 tires, after the end of the second season.
[Linked Image]
body lift was by rearanging the doughnuts and adding some old conveyor belt material. only @ 1 1/8" , but it helped.
of course i still had to cut/bend/hammer the front wells to reduce rubbing.


'94 "tracker", with some parts from suzi the psychic.
other modifications made, with more to come.
some intentional.
suzitoo should get me fishing.
kj6esv