i finished separating the body from the chassis and examined the situation for a while.
with my primitive fabricating tools, i made up some "blocks" out of 3x1 1/2" channel iron.
this would mabe fit the front or rear.
[Linked Image]
if i weld it here(rear).
[Linked Image]
or here(front).
[Linked Image]
the side ones will look like this.
[Linked Image]
with the bushings arranged like this i figure a 2 1/2" lift from stock.
i need to see if i have interference anywhere before i prep the parts for welding.

'94 "tracker", with some parts from suzi the psychic.
other modifications made, with more to come.
some intentional.
suzitoo should get me fishing.