yeah
i remember running into this when i first installed the lamps.
when i pulled the dash i disconnected the signal to the relay. now i can't find where i got that signal from.
i compounded this problem by re-arranging the other wires on the relay. oops.
i used to have them functional when the high beam circuit was on or when "flashing" to pass(or to blind that on-comer w/the high beams on).
i think there is some ground switching going on- there are no headlight relays that i can find-, but i had figured it out before........
one of these days i'll get the rest of the fsm. the aftermarket manuals are just rough guides.
i have let this little problem stall reassembly for two days. i am switching them on/off manually until i have some revelation.
re: stowage-
i was very interested in the passenger side dash support structure. i may be able to modify this area and make it more useful.
i will do a little "ponderin'".

tagon:
suzi the psychic is awaiting a complete gear unpack/sort/add/repack in preparation for her first real run of the season. i'm thinking april 28 - may 2.
mabe. it could happen.
mabe too early for e f carson, but that hasn't stopped me from trying....

addon 4/19:
something happened to my heater fan control.... all i have now is what seems to be high speed(and it seems super charged), no lower speeds. wonder what i did wrong?
re-fit going well.

Last edited by rascott; 04/19/11 07:58 PM.

'89 kick w/some modifications.
some intentional.
suzi the psychic gets me fishing.
kj6esv