i have started a bit of an armor project.
i'm trying to put a skid under the tranny/transfer case.
i see that i'm hitting the front mounts for the(rear) drag links and beating up the front body mount mounting.

adpic0407
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
got some scrap mabe i can hang on her.....

gressrep040713
i welded some mounting tabs on the font cross beam.
[Linked Image]
also modified the transmission/transfer case cross beam, adding mounting points.
[Linked Image]
i made some struts to bolt to the mount points, and plan on making some sheet metal i have fit.
seems to be happening ok so far.......

mogress040913
i made this. now i'm gonna try expanding this idea.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by rascott; 04/10/13 07:12 AM.