still don't get the picture thing anymore, and "upgraded" to windows10......
this is almost finished.....

report08/17/15
hmmmm.
had to monkey things a bit to reuse the skid plates, and probably shouldn't have. i will not supply a picture unless it gets abused.
i have this nice Ibeam that i want to try, but that will be another off season project involving the new exhaust i plan on making- i have the proper tube bender die now(pretended i was buying it for the lotus).

look082215
trailtough supplied me a front differential mount(used), and suzi is wearing it. the rubber in the old one had "perished".

redeye082515
seems suzi the psychic is in prime condition for her next outing. she has fresh oil and filter, skid pads on, kitchen sink and other personal gear packed.
add ice, food, beer, and a few toys, and she's willing to face the hyway grind. that is the part of the run that concerns me- the high speed stuff, and the hills, dealing w/ traffic, etc....
expect to leave fri. morning(082815), spend the weekend on the e f carson with my brother and miss bitchy, then wander toward wentworth springs to welcome the az/nm visitors(legit!) on tues.(090115).

Attached Files
Last edited by rascott; 08/25/15 06:47 PM.

'89 kick w/some modifications.
some intentional.
suzi the psychic gets me fishing.
kj6esv