SHRIMP AND SAUSAGES
• 2 pounds new potatoes, quartered
• 1-2 onions, quartered
• 12 half ears of corn, placed on end
• 2 lemons cut in half
• 1-2 pounds of large, fresh un-pealed shrimp
• 1 package of kielbasa sausage, whole
• 1-3 oz. package of shrimp or crab seasoning
• CanCooker All Purpose Seasoning
• 1-stick of butter
• 1 or 2 12 oz. liquid (water or beer)
- Place in the CanCooker ears of corn standing on end.
- Add potatoes, onions and lemons.
- Place kielbasa on top of vegetables.
- Add shrimp or crab boil seasoning, All purpose seasoning, butter and beer (or water).
- Latch the lid and place on heat source.
- Once the cooker begins to vent steam, keep on heat source for additional 25-30 minutes (approx).
- CAREFULLY open lid and add shrimp.
- COOKER AND CONTENTS WILL BE HOT. USE OVEN MITTS.
- Re-latch lid and cook for an additional 5- 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat source and let stand for a minimum of 5 to10- minutes.
- Place food into large serving tray and enjoy.
****Always spray the inside of the CanCooker with Non Stick cooking spray before you add contents.
Note: You can increase or decrease the amount of ingredients in this recipe but please make sure to use at least 12 oz. of liquid.