I am closing the Montero Ranch for good.
I have 3.5 active parts trucks: 1980 Dodge D-50 2wd, 1988 Might Max 4wd, 1989 Montero LWB LS, and a 2002 Sport AWD. These are in various states of disassembly and none are near whole. I have remnants left from parting 14 other Montero Gen 1.
I have no Gen 2 Montero parts.
Some of the Mitsullaneous:
1. 1989 Montero V6 auto trans with t-case, no torque convertor - $50
2. KM-145 and t-case from 1987 Montero with 97k miles - $150
3. 1986 PR50 15x6 appliance rims (5) with hubcaps and trim rings - $150, no tires...see pic above
4. 1980 D50 2wd 14x6 appliance rims (5), hub caps - $100
5. RF Montero fenders (4) - $35 each
6. Various G1 Montero doors, as found here - $25 each...including Lloyd's front doors
7. G1 Montero humongous aftermarket front swaybar, 1.25" diameter, with poly bushings - $100
8. 4.22 front 4-cyl pumpkin with Max frame section - $0 - FREE
9. 1988 Max standard cab, with wasps! - Free!!!
10. Remains of 2002 Sport with 6G72, auto trans, and AWD t-case - Free... I need my trailer back! The windshield is uncracked!!
11. Remains of 1980 D50 2wd, 2.6L, 5-speed, front suspension and cab, frame, title, no rear axle - Free!
12. Bonnie the black 1989 LS lwb, sunroof, no papers - $800
13. Cortez the blue 1989 LS, sunroof, rod knock...whatever remains is free!
14. Miscellaneous steering knuckles, control arms, CV shafts, front and rear drive shafts, a handful of switches and relays, brake rotors, calipers, gauge clusters, brake drums - Free
15. 1989 2.6L long block core - Free
16. Miscellaneous scrap aluminum siding from a camper trailer I demo'd two years ago - Free
Note: Free = you visit, bring tools and a trailer. I'm not pulling parts any longer. I'm not shipping any longer.
Montero Ranch is located in often sunny and hot NorCal, about 2 hours north of Sacramento, conveniently of I-5!
Zip - 96035