This forum is provided as a service for 4x4wire registered users and 4x4wire is not responsible for transactions that occur between consenting parties. We DO NOT verify sellers or buyers and will not intercede on either the buyer or seller's behalf. All 4x4wire readers should use caution when conducting any private transaction.

1. Are there any specific rules or guidelines to follow?

Yes, but only a few:

• No Group Buys - Check out the Vendor/Hot Deals/Group Buy Forum
  • No references to any auction site; this includes auctions by other parties
  • Items are limited to 4x4 or outdoors type of goods
  • Do not undercut a seller's post; start a your own listing if you have the same item at a lower price

2. How should I format my posts?
The layout of your post is open for you to decide.
If you don't know what to include, here are some suggestions:
a. Include info on origin of part; year, make, model
b. List a brief description of part
c. Include the price you are willing to pay
d. Netiquette; keep sig lines to a minimum
e. Don't include your life history
UBB code will help with formatting.

3. I don't frequent the Items Wanted section much. What if someone replies instead of emailing or sending a private messaged to inquire?There is the Add this thread to my favorites. feature. Check it and you will recieve an email whenever there is a public reply.

This forum is provided as a service for 4x4wire registered users and 4x4wire is not responsible for transactions that occur between consenting parties. We DO NOT verify sellers or buyers and will not intercede on either the buyer or seller's behalf. All 4x4wire readers should use caution when conducting any private transaction.

2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara Limited 4x4 V6
1990 4Runner SR5 4x4 V6

Classifieds & Suzuki Moderator