Posted By: CJM

check out our newest piece - 03/29/13 02:13 AM

Yep .. there finally avaliable ..
and fit PERFECT

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Posted By: Greg_Canada

Re: check out our newest piece - 03/29/13 04:22 AM

Interesting... These are hard to find parts? Look good.
Posted By: kewlynx

Re: check out our newest piece - 03/29/13 05:17 AM

Nice Cory!

Are those for the 2nd/3rd generation xcabs?

Re: check out our newest piece - 03/30/13 02:10 AM

Interesting... These are hard to find parts? Look good.

Thanks , and YES , VERY hard to find .. 30 year plastic tends to turn to powder , chalks and easly breaks . 4Runner panels are coming soon !!

Nice Cory!

Are those for the 2nd/3rd generation xcabs?

2nd gen .. for now , but I promice more to come ...
we are currently working on a first gen - cab .. shell , shell with floor and complete cab , it's currently in the process

Re: check out our newest piece - 03/30/13 05:40 AM

Corey what i need is a grey interior plastic paint that matches the 1st gen 4r interior in a spray can..... Hrm.....

Re: check out our newest piece - 03/31/13 01:55 AM

pretty easy to get bud ...
I have it mixed up all the time .. then I just use a small detail gun with a wide spray . Problem is I find , is most trim pieces are either cracked or broken

Re: check out our newest piece - 03/31/13 03:20 AM

I need the paint for my 3 pillar pod and some faded parts. I also want a 01-04 tacoma centre console and they are super hard to find in grey. My interior plastic is in good shape luckily...

Re: check out our newest piece - 04/01/13 02:12 AM

yep .. no problem then !!
get the trim paint mixed up , I have it done here at lordco (local supplier) body shop "guy" is a genius and looks after me well

Posted By: stock87

Re: check out our newest piece - 04/01/13 02:21 PM

How thick are they compared to the factory pieces? Mine are in OK-ish shape (shell on since new, cutting UV exposure, along with covered parking), but they have torn in a couple spots. That, and when I added the factory rear speakers, my cuts weren't the cleanest smirk

Re: check out our newest piece - 04/02/13 02:16 AM

they are just a little thicker then stock . not much , but much "sturdier" for sure .
they are 2 layers of 1oz mat , built with ISO resin , (impervious to heat or cold weather changes + UV and plastisizer additives )
© 2022 4x4Wire TrailTalk