4x4Wire TrailTalk

Selling new front coil spacers

Posted By: 5jackz

Selling new front coil spacers - 05/29/11 07:09 PM

Selling new front coil spacers .Bought them from Dennis Thompson a while back but sold Sportage and never did get a chance to put them on . Looking to get $100 OBO plus shipping . PM me if intersted .

Re: Selling new front coil spacers - 06/04/11 08:52 PM

Any offers/ takers ??
Posted By: Sportege_Panicmech

Re: Selling new front coil spacers - 06/05/11 09:30 AM

What's the lift expected from the spacers as there were different sizes being made. Does it come with sway bar extensions or anything? Kinda just asking to spur other peoples attention. Already lifted my own. I'd suggest someone buy em just to try to sell to a sportage friend if anyone knows of a stock buddy. smile

Re: Selling new front coil spacers - 06/05/11 11:43 PM

Got them of Dennis about 3 years ago . I believe they are 3 inch since the 4 was not available at that time unless you did the suspension lift . They are new . I already had the eibach susp lift and a 3.75" body lift . Was gonna go higher but ended up selling Sportage. I'd post pics but don't know how. They are 7/8 " thick. No sway bar ext. Just the coil spacers and instructions.
Posted By: snowboardvdr

Re: Selling new front coil spacers - 06/09/11 07:35 PM

got pics? quote for shipping to area code 04011. thanks.

Re: Selling new front coil spacers - 06/10/11 01:15 AM

$10 to anywhere in US or Canada and I will cover the difference . I still don't know how to post pics . If you want pics email me at hrsec@hotmail.com and I'll get them over to anyone interested.
Posted By: DennisThompson

Re: Selling new front coil spacers - 06/11/11 07:40 PM

Are they the 3/4" aluminum machined spacers or the welded steel spacers? If they are the amuminum spacers they will add 1 1/2" to eibach springs or about 1" to stock springs, if they are the steel spacers I would need to know how tall they are to tell you about how much lift they will give you.

Dennis

Re: Selling new front coil spacers - 06/11/11 08:37 PM

They are machined aluminum spacers and are about 3/4 -7/8 inch thick.
Posted By: DennisThompson

Re: Selling new front coil spacers - 06/12/11 05:14 PM

The aluminum spacers where designed to work with the 2 1/2" Eibach springs to give you a 4" total lift, I did sale 1 set to someone with stock springs that just wanted 1 inches of lift and if I remember right that is what he got with them. They should be 3/4 inches, that is all I made in the aluminum spacers.

Dennis
© 2020 4x4Wire TrailTalk