4x4Wire TrailTalk

Sorento guy checking in again, q's about lockers from one company

Posted By: jfrey123

Sorento guy checking in again, q's about lockers from one company - 05/10/13 03:49 PM

Hi again all,

Been awhile since I posted, still lurking around and loving what you do with your Sportages. Wish the Sorento would've amassed a following this large!

Did some searching around and couldn't find anything definitive results about Pro Track over in Greece. Using Bing to translate, I was able to find a rear locker made by them for the Sorento: Kia Sorento Pro Track Locker

They only list the one for the rear, and no pricing, so I sent an email. Got a great reply, very easy to understand and work with. Guy named Michael told me they would have to make it to order, costs 950 Euro. Also told me they have a front locker available, simply blew my mind! hahaha

So before I start saving up and send someone across an ocean close to $1,500 American, has anyone here successfully dealt with them for the Sportage? Are they good to deal with or should I avoid them? I welcome all opinions, trying to find a locker to replace my factory LSD has yielded very little results thus far.
Posted By: 4runnernomore

Re: Sorento guy checking in again, q's about lockers from one company - 05/11/13 05:40 AM

Not 100% sure but send a PM to Fokion.

he might be able to assist.

Cheers, Chris
Posted By: jfrey123

Re: Sorento guy checking in again, q's about lockers from one company - 05/14/13 09:13 PM

Appreciate the advice, I'll give him a shout.

You other guys with the 10 bolt lockers are lucky to have axle shafts that match up with the other vehicles. Trying to find anything for a 34 spline rear is a pain lol
© 2021 4x4Wire TrailTalk