4x4Wire TrailTalk

Skid plates, aftermarket parts source??

Posted By: Humper

Skid plates, aftermarket parts source?? - 08/01/20 05:29 PM

Hi All,
Any tips on where to find skid plates, bumpers, or any pre fabbed body protection parts. The internet is not showing ANYTHING. Do I have to fab up everything myself?? Thanks
Humper
Posted By: rxinhed

Re: Skid plates, aftermarket parts source?? - 08/02/20 01:06 AM

Most likely. Like the Mitsubishi aftermarket, the Kia brand was never really picked up.
Posted By: 4runnernomore

Re: Skid plates, aftermarket parts source?? - 08/03/20 12:54 AM

Hi Humper , I think I replied to you on the Kia forum telling you about this one. Looks like you found it. Under body protection again most likely custom mande.

EDS in Brendale QLD Australia used to make a a custom underbody slider that went right back to the read off/ protected the fuel tank. It was three seperate panels.

https://www.eds-group.com.au/products---services.html

If you flick us a PM with a email address I can email through a photo to give you an idea or could show a fabricator in Canada.

Can’t attach my photos from the iPad to the sight any more and no longer use photo bucket.

Cheers Chris
Posted By: Humper

Re: Skid plates, aftermarket parts source?? - 08/03/20 04:59 AM

My gas tank and transfer case has good protection but the oil pan is wide open and looks very exposed. I'll send a pm. Thanks again!
Posted By: tiktalk

Re: Skid plates, aftermarket parts source?? - 08/07/20 03:31 AM

What is the brand of your car, are you into aftermarket parts or OEM?
If you are looking for OEM parts and accessories for Dodge, Ram, Chrysler, or Jeep you can visit https://www.allmoparparts.com/category/exterior-accessories.html
As for me, that's the most legit place to buy OEM parts.
Posted By: rxinhed

Re: Skid plates, aftermarket parts source?? - 08/14/20 02:35 AM

Hazel Ann, good day. The post that you have answered is in a Kia board, not any of the brands you mention.
© 2020 4x4Wire TrailTalk