4x4Wire TrailTalk

Montero Sport oil filter bracket

Posted By: OldColt

Montero Sport oil filter bracket - 09/27/21 04:16 PM

If anyone has an oil filter bracket that is surplus to their needs I would like to buy one to see if it cures a conflict with the front differential on my project.
Posted By: rxinhed

Re: Montero Sport oil filter bracket - 11/15/21 04:13 AM

Charlie,

Have you found your oil filter bracket? I have a 6G72 recently pulled from an 02 Sport. You may have anything from that for the cost of shipping. I will be visiting the Ranch this weekend.

Russell

Re: Montero Sport oil filter bracket - 12/03/21 12:25 PM

Humm, I read this back when you posted but dropped the ball on replying, Any chance you could grab that part?
To answer your question. no I have not come up with a filter mount yet.

Re: Montero Sport oil filter bracket - 12/04/21 03:22 AM

Charlie, I did not pull anything, as I'd not heard from you. Next weekend, going back again and will grab your needs.

Re: Montero Sport oil filter bracket - 12/04/21 10:27 AM

Cool, Thank you

Re: Montero Sport oil filter bracket - 12/09/21 11:52 PM

Charlie...snow and 2wd and passes will keep me from visiting Ranch this weekend. Your name is still on the part.

Re: Montero Sport oil filter bracket - 12/10/21 12:34 AM

Sounds Fine, Carolyn's GVR4 had work that was farmed out for 11 days and on here maiden trip uptown for shopping a rear brake hose wrapped a half shaft. She was in light traffic and room to bail off the road. That got a ride on a truck.
My 72 Colt on summer tires and no rustproofing with fresh snow every few days is our only car till parts for hers arrive.
© 2022 4x4Wire TrailTalk