Owner: Roger Wild
Club: Colorado Rock Hoppers
Favorite Trails: Pritchett Canyon, UT
Worst Stuck: Punctured Oil Pan, Wheeler Lake
Iron Chest, Colorado
Photo by Bill Graham
Die Trying, Colorado
Equipment & Modifications:
- 4" Rancho lift, KYB shocks.
- 34x10.5x15 Super Swamper TSL's on 15x7 American Racing aluminum
- AMC 258 I6 (4.2L) with super dialed in Weber carb.
- Jeep T-18 4 speed.
Scout Dana 300 transfer case.
- Rear Axle: Reverse Cut Dana 60 with Detroit Soft Locker and
Front Axle: Reverse Cut Dana 44 with ARB Air Locker and 4:10 gears
- Warn 8274 Winch
- Recarro seats
- Custom built roll cage, nerf bars, bumpers, tire carrier, paint, and scratches by Roger
- Install lower gears, 4.88s at least.
Roger's been wheeling all his life, mostly in in Colorado, Utah, and New Mexico.
One of his most recent trips was to