- Motor - 4.0L
- Tranny - stock auto
- T-case - NV231 w/JB Conversions short shaft kit
- Front Axle - Reverse cut Dana 44 w/4:10s & Detroit
- Rear Axle - Reverse cut Dana 44 w/4:10s & Detroit
- Crawl Ratio - it's an auto
- DriveShafts - CV's Front & Rear
- Tires - 35x12.50" BFG Mud Terrains
- Front Suspension - Rubicon Express 4.5" springs, 1" spacers, RE control arms
- Rear Suspension - custom leaf spring set up with National Spring leafs
- Shocks - Rancho RS9000
- Steering - moved on top of the knuckle
- Front Bumper - Hanson
- Winch - Warn HS9500i
- Rear Bumper - Hanson bumber, custom tire carrier
- Engine Mods - Turbo City throttle body and MAP Adjuster; Jet Performance module
- Onboard air, welder, flashlight and baby seats.
- Pioneer CD w/ a couple(!) amps and plenty of speakers
Custom front suspension, Dana 60s...?
Notes from Brad:
I guess the worst stuck I've ever had was when I was sitting upside down at Pismo. Heh heh! Lockers are useless if the tires aren't touching the ground.