Go2Guy Engineering Dana 300 Adapter
From the Go2Guy Engineering Press Release - 6/1/00
Dana 300 and NP231 Adapter
|Dana 300 clocking adapter mounted on the transfer case.
|Dana 300 on a 999 automatic with the adatper. Notice the near horizonal clocking.
|Dana 300 clocking adapter
My name is Ken Blume of Go2Guy Engineering and I have been an avid Jeeper
for over 20 years. My love for this sport and education in Mechanical
Engineering has always lead me to build a better mouse traps for my personal
vehicles. I've made many friends in this sport and over the years have built,
mud dragged, sand dragged, hill climbed, and rockcrawled a few highly modified
rides. I am now in production of my latest creation, an adapter for curing
the dreaded Dana 300 transfer case ground clearance blues. The following
pages give a brief introduction and description of this product. Further
questions can be e-mailed to my attention. Thank you for taking time to
review the merits of this product. If you're as hooked as I am, and many
are, you will appreciate the bang for the buck ground clearance gains
this adapter delivers!
- This adapter is designed to allow the Dana 300 to be clocked to one of
three positions for added ground clearance. It can also be used to adapt
Dana 300 to Dodge Magnum motors and transmissions.
- Position one: Designed for those who don't want a body lift
or floor modifications - 2" increase in ground clearance.
Floor modifications for shifter may be required.
- Position two: Designed for popular 1"-1.25" body
lift or floor modifications - 3.25" increase in ground
- Position three: Designed for 2" body lift or floor
modifications - 4.25" increase in ground clearance.
- Test clocking before ordering to find best position for your needs
considering issues below:
- Speedometer wiring
- Exhaust routing
- Fuel lines/wiring routing
- Shifter linkage/shifter modification
- Floor trimming/doghouse fab or body lift
- Front driveshaft clearance/angles (Shaft actually swings away from
tranny as it goes up, up to 1.4 on Dana 300 end)
- Skid plate mods/fabrication
- 5/16 thick- minimal affect on driveshaft length.
- NP231 adapter also available.
- Clocking the Dana 300 offers greater gains in ground clearance due to
smaller size of case assembly.
- Retail price $195 including all adapter fasteners and shipping in 48states.
- Go2Guy Engineering
10581 Ervin McGarrah Road
Lowell, AR 72745
Contact: Ken Blume